Are you a member? If yes, then come on out. You have unlimited access to the grounds.
Are you not a member? Well you can come too. Simply drop the $10.00 non-member day use fee in the yellow drop box located by the barns.
Please note, the day use fee is for individuals wanting to use the grounds for personal use, whereas any use where money is exchanged with an outside party falls under event use.
Are you looking for a place to hold a clinic or horse show? Maybe a family reunion or birthday party? Or maybe your an instructor looking for a facility to call home. Fill out a Grounds Use Application to reserve a fantastic facility. Not sure if the NDRC is suitable for your event? Need help filling out the Grounds Use Application? Send us an e-mail and we will contact you to help.
- Full day – $50.00
- Half day – $25.00
The NDRC is equipped with 6 campsites with 30amp power and water hook ups for your grey water systems (our water comes from an unprotected spring so is not suitable for human consumption). There is also plenty of room for dry camping and extra tents.
- Dry camping – included in your membership
- Serviced camping – $15.00 per day
- Dry camping -$10.00 per day
- Serviced camping – $25.00 per day
- All users participating in equestrian activities must have HCBC
- All Junior and child users participating in equestrian activity must wear an approved helmet
- Please take garbage with you as we do not have garbage service
- Please strip and lime stalls upon vacating
- Dogs are welcome, provided they remain under the owners control
- Please close the gate if you are the last to leave