Check out our FAQ's below
What are the benefits to being a member?
- pays for itself in 5 uses or less
- free dry camping from May-October
- reduced serviced camping fee
- Use of an exceptional facility
- option to temporarily stable horses
- voting privileges at monthly meetings
- the right to stand on the Board of Directors
How do I become a member?
Are there washroom facilities?
There are 2 outhouses located behind the main arena and 2 located behind the barns. The NDRC is not equipped with flush toilette’s or showers.
Who can use the campsites?
Why do I need HCBC to participate in equine activities?
The NDRC insurance policy requires that all participants in equestrian activities must have proof of HCBC or an equivalent 3rd party liability insurance.
Can I ride at the grounds if I'm not a member?
Sure you can. There is a $10.00/day non-member day use fee that can be dropped in the yellow drop box.
Can I use the NDRC to teach lessons?
Where can I find a complete list of policies?
You can see a complete list of club policies here!
How do I pay the $10.00 non-member day use fee?
Easy, you can mail a cheque to Nelson and District Riding Club, PO Box 362 Nelson, BC V1L 5R2 or you can drop it into the yellow drop box located at the end of the barns.