Phase 2 Rules
1) DO NOT ENTER Nelson and District Riding Club (NDRC) if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, if you or anyone in your household is in contact with any person with symptoms or diagnosis of COVID-19, if you are required to self-isolate, or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
2) If symptoms begin while at NDRC please leave and contact Public Health Authority and NDRC.
3) The NDRC Grounds are open to members only during this time. No drop-ins are permitted (consider purchasing a membership).
4) Maximum 6 people in the Main Arena. Maximum 4 people in the Dressage Arena/Warm-Up area.
5) Social distancing is mandatory to both mounted riders and individuals using the grounds. Stay 2 meters apart.
6) Outhouses must be cleaned after each use (cleaning solution is provided in each outhouse).
7) Concession is closed.
8) Camping is by request only – please contact us for details!
9) No stall use in order to limit contamination of cleanup, wheel barrow and manure picks.
10) Tie horses to your own trailer only, no hitching posts.
11) Bring your own hand sanitizer. Due to us not having anyone able to monitor or refill, we can not guarantee hand sanitizer will be available.
12) Members are encouraged to bring their own PPE (gloves and mask).